Scroll bars appear at the bottom and right sides of any window or pane in OS X Lion that contains more stuff — icons, text, pixels, or whatever — than you can see in the window.
Simply click and drag a scroll bar to move it up or down or side to side. Click a scroll bar and drag. The content of the window scrolls proportionally to how far you drag the scroll bar.
- Devices and Mac OS X version.
- pro tools 8 update mac os x!
- Scroll bars are missing in Word for Mac - Office | Microsoft Docs?
- receive fax to email free mac.
The window scrolls either one page up if you click above the scroll bar or down if you click below the scroll bar. The Unofficial Apple Weblog.
Reset Mac OS X Lion's 'annoying' page scrolling
Retrieved April 11, MacNN forums. Retrieved August 20, September 7, O'Reilly Media. Archived from the original on March 6, Archived from the original on March 19, History Architecture Components Server Software.
- How to fix Mac OS X Terminal Page Up/Down + Home/End of line!
- gestures - 3-Finger swipe (page up and page down) not working on Mac OSX Lion - Super User.
- How To Reverse Scrolling Direction in OS X 10.7 Lion!
- Options for page-down and scrolling in OS X - CNET!
- Mac OS X Mavericks Server SSL Cert Installation!
- The “Home” & “End” Button Equivalents on Mac Keyboards.
- Scrollbar arrows in mac os x lion.
- tube tech classic channel mac.
- Official Download of VLC media player for Mac OS X - VideoLAN?
Server 1. Categories : User interface techniques.
Using Scroll Bars in Mac OS X Lion - dummies
You can add in Shift to select the text, too. It worked in TextEdit in both The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say. Berend [ Reply to This ]. Old School Mac apps TextWrangler, for instance already do this with command-up arrow.
TextWrangler is option-down arrow and option up-arrow to scroll a page and move the cursor. Search Advanced.
From our Sponsor Latest Mountain Lion Hints Click here for complete coverage of Lion on Macworld.